Polyurethane foaming machine is a special equipment for infusion and foaming of polyurethane foam. As long as the polyurethane component raw materials (isocyanate component and polyether polyol component) performance indicators meet the formula requirements. Uniform and qualified foam products can be produced through the polyurethane high and low pressure machine. It is made of foamed plastic by chemical reaction foaming of polyether polyol and polyisocyanate in the presence of various chemical additives such as foaming agent, catalyst and emulsifier.
Precautions for the operation of polyurethane foaming machine
1. The polyurethane foaming machine must wear protective glasses, work clothes and work caps, and rubber gloves when operating the polyurethane A and B combination materials. The working environment must be well ventilated and clean. When the ambient temperature is high, the foaming agent in the polyurethane A material will partially vaporize and generate pressure, so the exhaust cover should be opened first to release the gas pressure, and then the barrel cover should be opened.
2. When the polyurethane foaming machine has flame retardant requirements for the foam, the polyurethane foaming machine can use an additive flame retardant. The addition amount of the common flame retardant is 15-20% of the weight of the white material, and the flame retardant is added to the polyurethane A material. It must be stirred evenly before foaming.
3. During the manual foaming operation of the polyurethane foaming machine, accurately weigh the polyurethane A and B composite materials in proportion and pour them into the container at the same time. After stirring for 8 to 10 seconds with a stirrer of more than 2000 rpm, pour into the mold and foam. The demoulding time depends on the product requirements, foam thickness, etc.
4. When the skin comes into contact with the combined polyurethane material A, it should be washed with soap and water. When the polyurethane foaming machine operates the polyurethane B material (there is a certain irritation), do not inhale its steam and do not splash it on the skin and eyes. When it comes to the skin and eyes, it must be wiped off with medical cotton immediately, then rinsed with plenty of water for 15 minutes, and then rinsed with soap or alcohol.
Buying skills of polyurethane foaming machine
1. Fully understand the type of foaming machine
The basic principle of the polyurethane foaming machine is to introduce gas into the aqueous solution of the foaming agent, but different types of foaming machines introduce gas in different ways. For example, the low-speed stirring type relies on slow-speed rotating blades to introduce gas, resulting in small bubble output and low foaming efficiency; the high-speed impeller type relies on high-speed rotating impeller to bleed air, the size of the bubbles cannot be controlled, and the foam is uneven; high-pressure and medium-low pressure types produce foam High speed, high efficiency, uniform and small bubbles.
2. Basic parameters of polyurethane foaming machine:
1) Yield: Yield is the amount of foam produced, which must be slightly higher than the required amount of foam by 20%. In order to leave room for the amount of foam produced, the lower limit should be used as the basis for the calculation and calculation, and the upper limit cannot be used.
2) The installed capacity of the polyurethane foaming machine: the installed capacity is the total installed power. This parameter is of great significance for calculating the adaptability of the electrical circuit to the total power consumption.
3) Size and diameter range of polyurethane foaming machine.
Post time: Jul-27-2022